Travelling with a pet on board Armorique
We make every effort to ensure the comfort and safety of pets on board our ships.
Here we'll explain what you need to know about booking with us and what it's like to travel on board Armorique as a passenger with a pet.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Prior to booking, ensure that your pet is compliant with the PETS Travel Scheme
- We recommend that your dog has been exercised and toileted before boarding the ship
- Your dog's chip will be scanned and your Pet Passport checked
- We will place a sticker on your car windscreen to ensure you're parked appropriately on board. Please do not remove this sticker until having exited your port of arrival
Pets aren't allowed in cabins, the pet exercise area or any other public areas of the ship (except registered assistance dogs); they must remain in your vehicle.
- We strongly recommend opening your vehicle window to provide ventilation during the sailing and leaving some water for your pet.
- The garage decks may be warm when you first park, but once the ship is at sea, the temperature is carefully regulated and inspected regularly.
Access to the garage decks during the crossing is forbidden, except when with a member of our crew.
To visit your pet during your sailing, you will need a badge. Badges can be obtained upon presentation of your passport or driving licence at the information desk; where your ID will be securely held during your visit. There are no pet visits to the garage decks on overnight sailings.
Please note that, for security reasons, visits are limited to one person per vehicle for a maximum of 15 minutes. For exact visit times, please ask a member of crew at the information desk. Pets must stay inside the vehicle as the purpose of these visits is to check on their wellbeing only.
All visits are subject to weather conditions and the captain reserves the right to change or refuse visits at any time.
Please note that there are no visits permitted on overnight sailings.