We provide both complimentary access to the internet as well as an enhanced service on board Kerry, Armorique and Pont-Aven.
Our Wi-Fi is provided by satellite so it won't be as fast as you would expect at home or work. To optimise the service, we have restricted access to certain sites. So you should download media before you travel.
To connect to Wi-Fi, you'll need the access code on your boarding card or cabin key.
Free Wi-Fi areas on each ship
- Kerry - Lounge areas and bar on deck 5
- Pont-Aven - Self-service restaurant on deck 7, main bar on deck 8, mezzanine on deck 9 and bar next to the swimming pool
- Armorique - Public areas of the ship on decks 6 and 7
Enhanced Wi-Fi options on board
We're delighted to offer an enhanced Wi-Fi service with four options designed to suit your needs. This service is available on board Armorique, Kerry and Pont-Aven. Please note that the service is via satellite so speeds may not be the same as at home or the office.
||No of devices
|Level 1 - Free Wi-Fi in specific public areas of the ship
|Level 2 - Basic Web Browsing up to 1 hour (200MB)
|Level 3 - Social Media up to 2 hours, or Web browsing up to 3 hours (600MB)
|Level 4 - Streaming up to 2 films, Social Media up to 5 hours or Web browsing up to 7 hours. (1GB)
How to connect
For FREE Wi-Fi
- Make sure that you are in a Wi-Fi zone
- Enable Wi-Fi on your device and choose the Internet@sea network
- When prompted, enter your access code found on your boarding card or cabin key
For levels 2-4 Wi-Fi
- Select the network 'Premium Wi-Fi' and then connect
- Select the level you would like
- Follow the instructions and pay online, or buy a voucher at the Information Desk
- If you have any questions, please ask at the Information Desk
- In addition to the above, an offshore mobile telephone network is available during the crossing but high data/call charges will be incurred
Wi-Fi and data roaming video
It is free to connect to the internet@sea Wi-Fi using the code provided on your boarding card. However, we are not responsible for any further costs of additional connect, services, or products purchased whilst using the connection.
An offshore mobile telephone network-independent to Brittany Ferries-is also available which is not free. You will be charged by your network provider for any phone calls, messages or use of data whilst roaming on this network; these charges will be outlined by your network provider.
Despite a recent decision to no longer charge data roaming charges in EU countries, as of June 2017, this does not apply to the satellite network available on board. To avoid paying high data roaming charges, we recommend that you turn data roaming off on your mobile devices.
Brittany Ferries is not responsible for any costs incurred by connecting to any other network. To avoid any additional charges, we recommend that you turn off data roaming and "Wi-Fi assist" on Apple devices.